[OZAPRS] APRS.NET.AU

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Feb 14 08:18:21 EST 2008

Guys

Just to let you know, APRS.NET.AU has been re-registered for another two
years. Radioactive Networks (My Business) has paid for the registration
once
again. Right now we should also thank all those who help with APRS.NET.AU,
those hosing site and the mailing list, and those who add comments, and
those who write messages.

A bit of history. This mailing list was set up on May 7, 1998. That means
we
as a community have been here for about 10 years. I neglected to grab a
copy
of the archives from the Macquarie Uni mailing list before it shut down.
Would have been interesting to see. The first mailing list item I can find
is talking about AO-16 on 16/6.

WOW

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/