[OZAPRS] Xastir query & Garmin Quest query.

M & M Neno nenos at eol.co.nz
Tue Feb 12 17:45:31 EST 2008

Thanks for the help fellas, I tried changing to the uucp group first
& that worked right off, I also shifted uucp accross from excluded to
included under the login screen / users tab.
The only thing I don't seem to be able to do is igate inet to RF but it
goes
RF to inet OK, probably doing something wrong.
All I need to do now is get some decent looking maps loaded , wow what a
mission.

73, Murray, ZL1ARL.

uucp makes interesting reading in the linux book too if anyone is
interested
.