[OZAPRS] RE: APRS Trademark or Copyright??

Scott & Clare Evans scottevans5 at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 6 21:23:50 EST 2008

Thanks to all that have replied both directly and off list...

I think the question has been interpreted differently however, I believe
now
that I have the answer I require!

As APRS is a registered trademark of Bob Bruninga WB4APR as long as I
quote
this I'm doing the right thing not only by Bob but also crediting the
origin
of said trademark.

I wasn't after definitions of what they are!

There isn't anything clear on his website that's why I asked this question
as there has been reference to a trademark I just wanted to clarify so as
not be in breech of misquoting or related offences!

73 de VK7HSE Scott Evans