[OZAPRS] Hosting Orange Club website

Gio vk2fjp at exemail.com.au
Wed Feb 6 23:58:55 EST 2008

Bob,
before you rush into things, it may not be necessary.  When I first joined

my IP they gave me 20megabytes for web space.  I contacted them today, and

tonight I received the reply that when I changed over to ADSL2+ some time
ago they increased my allocation to 200megabytes.  So this should get me
out
of trouble for some time into the future.  We used to have a site with
geocities but they had their own advertising on it.  So I was happy when I

was able to put it on the present site because there was no advertising or

sponsorship.  I would like to keep it this way.
    The domain name www.odarc.org is very good though, and works very
well.
That was the main thing that was missing until very recently.  So many
thanks go to Simon and Bob for organising this.
    Cheers Gio VK2FJP.