[OZAPRS] 6M APRS

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Feb 5 09:50:05 EST 2008

Gday,

53.100Mhz is in use in VK3 as a packet frequency. I know of at least 2
packet digipeaters here in VK3 that get some use.

If you want a six meter allocated frequency for APRS I can take it to the
WIA NTAC/FTAC.... I've just been cajoled onto being a member of the
National
Technical Advisory Committee for APRS and D-Star.

You will need to think about how much use 6mtr APRS will get first.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK