[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at wia.org.au
Tue Dec 30 12:05:53 EST 2008

Hi Ray,

You're welcome to put something on 20mtrs or 40 mtrs. The frequencies are
there. I don't know if VK6BBS is still running on 20mtrs or not.

We have had Gates on 20mtrs and 40 mtrs before but found them to be less
successful / popular due to noise and propagation.

30mtrs definitely the most reliable and works best for those who can access
it.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK