[OZAPRS] Tropical Cyclones

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at wia.org.au
Sat Dec 20 09:41:53 EST 2008

Dave,

Geoff has been sending cyclone posits for several years via VK2XJG-13. They
are now coming via the AUST WX server.

CWCTCY>APRS,qAS,WXSVR-AU:
;BILLY____*191200z1442.00S\12830.00E at 270/002/TC/045^055/...>040&...

You can also get the seismology objects / posits from WE7U and AMSAT
satellite objects / posits from ZL3AI. If you are connected to APRS-IS port
14579 you should automatically see any of these objects / posits in the
greater Australian / ZL area.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK