[OZAPRS] Has anyone tried to register UI-View32 lately?

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 20 01:08:21 EST 2008

UI-View Registration,
Try this URL......   http://www.ui-view.org/
Then move down the page until the UI-View Registration heading comes up........ just read and follow on.

73's

Rob Heyer

IRLP VK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)

APRS - VK2XIC QTH; VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable

Member - WIA  & IARS
              - SES (Shellharbour City)

Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !