[OZAPRS] Connecting the FT-857D to HF APRS

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 15 19:12:51 EST 2008

Yup, I have run 300BPS packet through the FT-897, (same as the FT-857)  I
always use the Data socket as this gives good audio to/from the radio
without pre/de-emphasis.
What's the Call Shaun, no idea where you are?

          73, John de VK2XGJ
No trees were harmed in sending this message, but
a large number of electrons were  terribly inconvenienced

.