[OZAPRS] Connecting the FT-857D to HF APRS

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Mon Dec 15 17:56:07 EST 2008

Anyone done this?

Did you connect via the mic plug or data plug on the back.  Sorry for the
question however I have not picked up the radio yet so experimenting is
hard at the moment.  I have assumed that 300 baud packet will run OK on
the dedicated 1200/9600 data port?

Thanks

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.