[OZAPRS] New wheels - dare I use anything that transmits?

Dick vk7dik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 08:32:46 EST 2008

Hi Terry,

           Seems to me you are not worried about what effect the emissions
 from the guy parked next to you at the stop lights
has coming from his car, just your own! Just install and enjoy. If your
car's safety systems ETC can be effected by your
HAM gear I would suggest you should not be driving it as it may not be
safe to do so. Just my opinion .....

Cheers, Dick.
VK7DIK

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only
and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review,
retransmission,
disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon,
is
prohibited and  may result in severe penalties. If you have received this
e-mail in
error please delete all copies of  this message and any attachments and
contact
the sender. If you notice it contains SPAM, abuse or other comments you
find
offensive please notify the sender vk7dik at gmail.com with the details.