[OZAPRS] Re, VK2RGL-1

JandG touringaus at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 1 15:14:03 EST 2008

G'day Geoff,

I had a bit of time this afternoon and decided to drive up to Kurrajong lookout to see if I could get directly into VK2RGL-1. I had a contact from there before with a station using the Forster voice repeater.

No luck though. I checked via APRS.fi to see if it heard me direct but it hadn't as far as I can see.

Perhaps I was pushing my luck a bit there.

Whilst up there, at one stage I got 6 times "My Position" back but can't work out which digipeaters they all were.

Cheers,

Gerard
VK2JNG