[OZAPRS] Fox Track programming

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 12 15:10:18 EST 2008

Hi Dave,
              If you have tried to program the PIC16F8A with a newer version
of TinyTrack you will need to replace the PIC16F628A as per the Foxtrack
instructions

Fox tracker is shipped with a PIC16F8A unless you have asked for a different
PIC

Tinytrac 1              PIC  16F84A - 20 P
Tinytrack II             PIC    16CE625
Tnytrack 3 (+)        PIC 16F628

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE