[OZAPRS] New Paradigim

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 25 09:16:01 EST 2007

Andrew McDade wrote:

>Im not quite sure whether the reference to Wide1-2 below is correct ? ...

>Perhaps Wide1-1 ?
>
>Regards . .Andrew .. VK5EX

I wondered 'bout that too....

Incidentally my APRS digi (VK5ATN-1) at Balaklava Heights now uses an
alias of wide1-1  in the furtherance of the new 'rules'.  SA users (and
interstate visitors of course) should include this in their path if they
wish to be relayed when travelling through the northern Adelaide plains
and up to the Snowtown - Paskeville area.   I think this is the only
non-intelligent digi in this part of the world (poor old simple KPC-3),
but it works for me, and I don't mind sharing it.

73
Terry
VK5ATN