[OZAPRS] SEQ APRS

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 24 19:04:23 EST 2007

Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who have made comments on SEQ APRS and possible VK4IE
errors

Whilst not at present on VHF myself I am sure that those on VHF APRS in
SEQ
really appreciate your comments and any constructive criticism.

I will certainly take note for when I get on VHF again.

73 Brian VK4BBS

PS: To me it looks like it needs someone on locally operating on VHF to
investigate what parameters etc are being used in VK3 and perhaps other
areas to come up with some recommendations/suggestions as to we should use
here.