[OZAPRS] Working ISS & PCSAT

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Sun Sep 23 09:12:52 EST 2007

Andrew,

To clear any confusion, exactly what is the correct unproto path to use as
you would need to enter into a d7 etc?

Has anyone had any luck in being heard by PC-SAT rather than ISS? I see on
FindU heard stations on ISS http://www.ariss.net in Australia but none on
PCSAT http://pcsat.aprs.org

Thanks
Ian
vk2him

>Message: 5
>Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:45:26 +1000
>From: "Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at people.net.au>
>Subject: [OZAPRS] Wokring ISS
>To: "ozaprs" <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>
>
>You need to set your unproto path to "SOMETHING via ARISS,SGATE"
>
>I just saw one station trying with a path of "ARISS via SGATE"
>
>VK4TDI>ARISS,SGATE: <<UI>>:=2729.95S/15259.45E-ingramtech.com (wrong)
>
>VK4TEC>APU25N,ARISS,SGATE: <UI>:=2734.44S/15306.20E`vk4tec at people.net.au
>
>That is not going to go anywhere
AWA Limited