[OZAPRS] SEQLD Recommendations

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Sep 19 21:50:13 EST 2007

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, Brian Beamish wrote:

> I know just how you must have felt as I personally did not appreciate
> Andrew s comments, not really like him, but I do not feel yours were
> much better.

G'day Brian.  You should know from the old PBBS days that although I'll
happily help out newbies, I don't suffer fools gladly.

I may not know all that much about APRS (which is why I've been lurking
here for ages) but I *do* know the underlying AX.25 protocols, both at the

SABM level and the bit-shift level (not to mention the old joke about what

X.25 and AX.25 have in common).

-- Dave VK2KFU