[OZAPRS] SEQLD and other Recommendations

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Wed Sep 19 06:41:24 EST 2007

Ok, let me start if I may.

What does the group think should be typical settings for the following and

why?  We can then debate the pros and cons and as Socrates said, find the
ultimate truth.  I have limited experience in APRS, however hope to get
mobile tracking going in the Sydney region in the near future.

Mobile station (VHF and HF)
Weather Station
Digi (VHF and HF)

As for comments made to the list I try and employee the following rule
before pushing the send button.  Would I say what I have typed to a person

on air?

I once unintentionally upset a fellow operator on another list just
because email is not good at conveying the tone in what was a tongue and
cheek response (Sorry Brian).

All in all I am not perfect in my behaviour so it is unreasonable for me
to expect others to behave in a perfect manner all the time.

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
VK2XPP