[OZAPRS] SEQLD Recommendations

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 18 19:31:47 EST 2007

Hey Andrew

Climb Down or should I say Back Down there are few as highly qualified
technically, I guess few as active and experienced on APRS as you.

You are young and have so much knowledge and experience that you could, if
you wished, pass on to those often trying very hard to get it right and
fathom out the intricacies of APRS.

Who really cares if we have another site to look at if it serves the
purpose
and does the job.

Only yesterday I helped to build a HF dipole for a retired chap who has
just
obtained his license he is no fool being highly qualified in his
particular
field but a "New Chum" to Amateur Radio I could not even remotely consider
him dumb though in our hobby he has a way to go and by the way enjoying
every minute of it learning all along the way. He should be both
congratulated and encouraged to further his AR knowledge, one day he too
may
be on APRS and certainly would appreciate help from operators like
yourself.

Andrew you have so much technical knowledge and experience to pass on to
others although very experience in their own field  may be wanting and
appreciate help in Communications in this case particularly APRS, please
consider doing so.

73 Brian VK4BBS