[OZAPRS] SEQLD Recommendations

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Sep 18 18:52:01 EST 2007

I was simply suggesting it as a way of relieving the burden on the
current maintainers, if they didn't have time to keep the various
states' sites updated..  If there's a better way to do it, that's cool,
I just thought that a wiki (heck, it might just be one page per state!)
might be the way to allow each state to have discussions on what
settings should be used, etc, and allow management by more than one
person.

Cheers,

Damien