[OZAPRS] APRS Web Page (Re: SEQLD Recommendations)

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Sep 18 19:06:20 EST 2007

Darryl,

I don't think we need to go to the trouble of another Wiki.

An international APRS Wiki is already active and running at
http://info.aprs.net/ We can create a page off that if needed.

It would save lot of mucking about and administration of another server.

Besides I asked for a bit of help to update the current web page. Not a
new
solution to add extra bits. I have received an offer of assistance which
is
all that I asked.

Cheers
Richard