[OZAPRS] SEQLD Recommendations

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Sep 18 17:14:06 EST 2007

If we would like to go down the WIKI direction I believe that my existing
solution with PowWeb allows me to do any of a few of the WIKI's without
too
many issues. I think I have a 60 GBytes/Month limit, and can attach this
my existing account. My Radio-active.net.au domain is hosted with them
successfully.

Darryl