[OZAPRS] MFJ1278B for APRS

Dick vk7dik at dodo.com.au
Mon Sep 10 18:53:59 EST 2007

One of the best programes for the digital modes is MixW. Give it a try at
http://www.mixw.net/

Cheers, Dick.
VK7DIK

Please Note.
My e-mail address at home is vk7dik at dodo.com.au and work is
dick.vanbeek at zinifex.com
If your address book do not have these then please change it.

**********
The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only

and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review,
retransmission,
disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon,

is
prohibited and  may result in severe penalties. If you have received this

e-mail in
error please delete all copies of  this message and any attachments and
contact
the sender. If you notice it contains SPAM, abuse or other comments you
find
offensive please notify the sender at vk7dik at dodo.com.au with the details.