[OZAPRS] Codan 6801 MKII

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Sep 3 14:45:00 EST 2007

I've just put together a small document outlining adding channels to a
Codan 6801 radio. The manual pages include crystal specs, RF coil specs
and the capacitor values for various frequncy ranges, and basic
alignment of rx and tx. I've also included a picture showing the header
I added to enable rx audio to be taken to a TNC.

If anybody would like a copy of this information (about 900k pdf), just
email me offlist.

The information is taken from a Codan 6803 manual but mostly applies to
the 6801. It's never left me in the dark, so far!

Ray vk2tv