[OZAPRS] Gating HF RF to the internet

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Sat Oct 27 07:20:56 EST 2007

Hi, Given my location is there any advantage for me to gate HF RF to the
internet?

My brother gave me all his old TNC stuff and I have found a mostly
constructed TNC with cabling set up for a HH.  Since I WILL NOT be gating
Internet to HF I simply need to plug the 2.5mm plug into the external
speaker of the HF unit and then to UI-Veiw?

Comments or suggestions?

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
spitcher at energy.com.au