[OZAPRS] ISS Back on

martin diggens vk6mj at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 19:53:30 EST 2007

Hi Mike

I see we made a mention on the national wia news on Sunday.

Have you changed the aprs server you log into ? Can't see you on the T2
website. Things are slowly improving here. I have built a CAT cable and
interface which is now connecting my rig to orbitron. Orbitron is
adjusting the doppler nicely. Still waiting for the aprs to come back on
(just the beacon at the moment) to trial a few unproto strings.

Can you tell  me what your unproto path is on the program you use to send
your beacon to the iss?

Cheers Martin

Mike Alsop - VK8ZMA <vk8zma at tbpl.com.au> wrote: Guys the ISS APRS is back
on. Heard here last pass since Oct 12.