[OZAPRS] SEQ developments

Peter Schrader peter at rumpleteazer.net
Tue Oct 23 10:56:39 EST 2007

Hi all,
This is a quick note to inform the National APRS community, that a great
deal of constructive discussion has been happening on the vk4aprs Yahoo
group.  I am confident that with the cooperation of all operators in SEQ
we
will be able to sort things out in our part of the world.

I'd like take the time to thank the non-vk4 members of the group, who have
helped me gain a little more understanding of APRS in other parts of the
country.

For those Qld operators who have not taken the time to join up and
contribute to the effort, I again extend a warm invitation to those who
wish
to help and, hopefully, can contribute to the group, their knowledge and
ideas.

The link in case is was misplaced ->
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vk4aprs/
.