[OZAPRS] Converting UTC/Lat/Lon to LocalTime1

vk3xci at aanet.com.au vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Fri Oct 19 10:37:59 EST 2007

What sort of local time Darryl? Real local time or Government local time?

Real time, meridian time or whatever you want to call it varies by 15
minutes per degree of longitude, starting at the Greenwich meridian,
assumed to be 0000 hours. West is ahead (+), east behind (-). Quite simple
really!

However, it doesn't take into account the edicts of various governments
who will vary "time" to suit their own purpose :-)

Norm, VK3XCI

> Greetings...
>
> I was just wondering if anyone knew of an algorithm to convert
UTC,Lat,Lon