[OZAPRS] VK5LY-4?

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 12 10:28:44 EST 2007

Hi

Have not turned on my home HF gear for some months decided to blow the
cobwebs out of it today, usually I am only running on HF Mobile VK4BBS-15.

I am wondering why when I am hearing his beacons so strong, S9 at times,
VK5LY-4 is not gating my beacon to the net?
Possibly he has a lot of local noise and I am not getting through?

I see that both VK6UZ-4 and VK8ZAB-4 have gated me to the net whilst they
may only be receive only I am not hearing their HF beacons at all but I
sure
am VK5LY-4?

73 Brian VK4BBS