[OZAPRS] Vista?

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 10 17:08:25 EST 2007

Good point taken Adrian same thing happened with XP I would prefer to stay
with XP but new model off the shelf computers all come with Vista
installed.
I do understand that you want a minimum of 1gb preferably 2gb for vista to
really work.
I am sure that like when I changed 98-Me-XP similar compatibility problems
will occur with the software that I have.

Brian VK4BBS