[OZAPRS] Digipeater Restructure Sydney Area

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Oct 4 20:12:07 EST 2007

Hi Kim,

We've looked at a few options in the Blue Mountains in the past, and not
really had much luck finding a suitable site.  We had thought about Bindo,
but have not approached the site owners yet (Is it still St George ARC?)
Bindo would definitely fill in a big hole in the coverage through the
mountains though.

Actually I know Adrian VK2BFN is helping to look after the 2m repeater
there, so we might know the right people, however the issue would be
interference to the 2m repeater caused by a co-sited digi....

Regards,
Geoff