[OZAPRS] Digipeater Restructure Sydney Area

Kim Stevens kste9702 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 4 16:54:38 EST 2007

Has there ever been consideration of one on Mt Bindo,?
That would provide some significant coverage of Sydney Basin and Central
West Area. I would possibly be able to drop the Internet feed here in
Orange, revert to a local digi, as I am not really located high enough
to be of benefit out of the immediate Orange area..

Kim Stevens VK2ASY
Phone 0427076695

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
03-October-2007 8:22 PM