[OZAPRS] Proposed new digi

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Oct 2 21:02:14 EST 2007

Brian,

We are running about 6 SiteAlert monitors in VK3. All of these produce
telemetry beacons once every 1/2 hr. Most use a very low hop path. The
telemetry has minimal impact on the RF traffic levels.

Problems tend to occur only when excessive beacon rates or long paths are
used.

SiteAlert information can be found at
http://www.aprs.net.au/Site%20Alert%203%20Web_2.htm

Cheers