[OZAPRS] Proposed new digi

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Tue Oct 2 20:24:39 EST 2007

A few months back I was approached by a group out west to help with a
telem
project.

You might see VK4RIL-7. It is a solar powered voice rprtr with an
opentracker.

The telem is low volume. Sends volts and temp.

To this day I am still surprised at how well it works and intergartes on
145.175 MHz.

If i was doing a digi, I would do the following

1. UI_DIGI
2. Beacon once an hour.
3. Beacon goes direct, not RELAY,WIDE
4. Telem would be fine as long as it was around 60 mins as well.

Cheers

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>
http://www.tech-software.net