[OZAPRS] HF Beacon Rate

Andrew McDade vk5ex.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:04:22 EST 2007

Well to keep things simple we've tended to adopt the following here in SA.

Bearing in mind that its only a recommendation, and if people have a
better
reason for doing things differently then so be it.

-0  Home Stations  *
-1 VHF digipeaters  *
-2 VHF digipesters, or secondary home use
-3 VHF digipesters, or secondary home use
-4 HF Gates  *
-6 Satellite use
-7 TH-D7 handheld
-8 Boats ? .. Tend to use this a secondary VHF mobile
-9 Primary VHF mobile  *
-10 Internet only ? i.e.. no radio connected ?
-11 ?
-12 portable laptops etc.
-13 ?
-14 Truckers ? ( do we have them here ? )
-15 HF mobiles  *

* = Recommendations that perhaps should be adhered to Nationally.

Regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX

.