[OZAPRS] HF Beacon Rate

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 2 18:56:27 EST 2007

This has been a problem with this station each time he seems to show up..
reckon I had a winge about it a year or 2 ago and we never found a way to
contact him.. If you do a search on the mail archive for this group you
will
probably find the history of it.. So Ray if you can contact him it would
be
a good relief for us all.. If you could make a point of it a few would
benifit and appreciate it.. By the looks of it he has a Tiny Trak 3 so
perhaps the smart beaconing and corner pegging isnt setup very well for HF
..

Have a look at this URL for pointers..
http://www.aprs.net.au/tt_settings.htm
The 3rd picture down is for the TT3 on HF
I would set the path as GATE,WIDE2-1 these days as opposed to the old
GATE,WIDE
He should also be running a SSID of 15 for HF as 9 is for VHF .

Tony Hunt VK5AH  wavetel at internode.on.net