[OZAPRS] Alpine Rally - APRS & RF conditions

Dion Bramich vk7ybi at supernerd.com.au
Wed Nov 28 07:50:39 EST 2007

There is no problem.  What I dont like is one particular person assumes
authority of "Big National APRS Network", just because the network he is
in has just moved over to the "National APRS Frequency".  When they were
on 144.9, he couldnt have cared less..  He complains of the effect
Tasmania has on Victoria, but has he ever considered the reverse?  We were

here first.. :P

Dion.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:23:28 +1100, Kim Stevens <kste9702 at bigpond.net.au>