[OZAPRS] Cabbage Tree Mountain Digi

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sun Nov 4 09:01:38 EST 2007

Hi Shaun,

I think the 2RGL site is pretty right for gear - the GLARC have an 828 and
Tiny-2 that will be used for that site, re-using the old packet digi
equipment from the site.    The digi for Newcastle is sitting on my bench
here (FM828 + Tiny-2)

Having said that, (and this goes to anyone able to help), with the number
of
digi's that are now getting the go-ahead from various clubs for
installation
around the state, we could really use a few TNC's....

If anyone has any old (working) MFJ-1270/1274 or PacComm Tiny-2 TNC's
laying around that they would be willing to donate for use in APRS
digipeaters in NSW we'd love to hear from you.

We have a few FM-828's kicking around, the only other 'expense' we will
have
is crystals for these units.   I've run out of 145.175 rocks, but luckily
some of the clubs that are helping out with the digi's are happy to bear
the
cost of a set of rocks for their local digi.

Any help from anyone is appreciated :-)

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG