[OZAPRS] APRS With Codan radios

WILSON Jim Jim.WILSON at stanwell.com
Wed Mar 21 11:44:13 EST 2007

Thanks Marc and Tim.

Yes, I own a 9350 Version D antenna.
I'd like to use the HF networks and selcall but I don't know wether I
can give up the features of a ham set. Good to know that the Codans do
data though. Michael mentioned he has APRS running on a Icom ICF-7000.
Is this the best of both worlds? A type approved radio that does a
decent job of HAM functions? Looks like it has a standard mini din
packet port which will make it easy.

Still undecided,
Jim