[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS News....

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Fri Mar 9 22:21:41 EST 2007

Gday,

Ballarat APRS Digipeater.

Tomorrow (Saturday) AM we will be reinstalling the VK3RBU-1digipeater

This will increase APRS coverage in the greater Ballarat area.

VK3RBU-1 will be operating on the national APRS frequency of 147.175MHz.

Colac digipeater changes.

Also tomorrow PM I will be changing the frequency of VK3ROW-1, the Colac
area digipeater.

VK3ROW-1 will be placed on the national APRS frequency of 147.175MHz.

After the work is completed both digipeaters will support the New Paradigm
path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 as well as the currently used path RELAY,WIDE

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK