[OZAPRS] Xastir File Conversion

Norm VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Sun Mar 4 21:37:08 EST 2007

G'day Ross,

There are others more expert than I on the subject and they will show up
here eventually.

Maps in *.ecw format are, I'm afraid a no-go. Maps in .gif, .jpg etc can
be converted with one caveat... you need to have the ImageMagic or
equivalent package installed. The script uses it to get some info from
the header of the graphics file.

Having said that, I've successfully converted UIVIEW maps with no
problem, after I sorted the afore mentioned dependency.

I'm in the Windows box at the moment so can't get to the relevant info,
tho I daresay some more useful info will pop up here

--
Norm, VK3XCI,
Mildura, The Wintersun City

Victoria, Australia.