[OZAPRS] HF APRS settings + Great map of Tas + NETaprs from Darryl, 2TDS

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Fri Jun 8 06:53:14 EST 2007

I've got HF running this week too. I'm on my way to Mount Gambier this
morning, running both my HamHUD on VHF and TT3 on HF. Keep an eye out
for VK5ZEA-8 and VK5ZEA-15.
I've had some issues with the interface I use between my Icom IC-F7000
HF and my SG-237 tuner. I've received some new PIC code from the
interfaces designer, but have been unable to find a blank PIC16C505 in
time. Oh well, it's not critcal, it just makes tuning a bit easier.
I agree with your comments about netAPRS, I've emailed Darryl with some
suggestions on what to do to improve netAPRS as it stands at the moment.
I'm also willing to pay for good software!
See you APRS,
Michael.
VK5ZEA