[OZAPRS] New to list

vk4tec at people.net.au vk4tec at people.net.au
Tue Jul 17 10:53:32 EST 2007

   Gudday

   R U running a TNC ?

   On Mon Jul 16 21:48 , Ray Wells sent:

     Hi All,
     I'm new to this list and want to advise that I recently commenced
     running a HF gateway from near Kempsey NSW, halfway between Brisbane
and
     Sydney, on 10147.60. The rig is a TS430 running about 25W to a dipole
     favouring about WSW/ENE. Callsign is vk2tv-4.
     Close to being implemented is a 2m digi on 145.175 that will also be
     gated to the network, and will cover a stretch of the Pacific Highway
     from about 40km south of Kempsey to a point about 30km north.
     Ray .. vk2tv