[OZAPRS] VK6FSM qrv in HF-APRS 10MHz

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Wed Jul 4 16:23:24 EST 2007

OM Franz, OE5FSM will visit/travel from Perth to Darwin starting 12. July
and Franz will have his Landcruiser equipped with HF-APRS on 10.147,6 kHz
USB (equivalent to 10.151 LSB)
Franz has the callsign VK6FSM and will use a TS50 (100Watt) and an
OPENTRACKER with his Garmin GPS.
Have fun tracking him VK6FSM-15. (hf14.schiller at eduhi.at)
I assume as HF-GATES will serve VK8ZAB-4 and VK6UZ-4 and some more distant

ones.

vy 73 de Mike
oe3mzc/vk3fpf

in July/August qrv as V51/OE3MZC-15