[OZAPRS] HF APRS in VK -new GATE

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Wed Jul 4 16:15:19 EST 2007

dear all,
just to inform you that Fritz, VK6UZ in Perth has his HF-GATE running now
with a SCS DSP-TNC (captures multiple signals simultaneously in 800Hz) on
10.147,6 KHz USB.
This will help to cover some Western/Central parts of VK on HF-APRS.
Call VK6UZ-4
UIVIEW32, DSP-TNC, RXonly, 24hrs internet gate

If you want to contact Fritz: tmi at iinet.net.au

vy 73 de Mike
oe3mzc
VK3FPF