[OZAPRS] Mobile installation question

Renee and Tim Logan reneetimlogan at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 31 20:27:09 EST 2007

Icom IC2720 dual bander , APRS one side and use the other side for voice,
works well, just lose a snippet of voice recieve audio while the APRS
transmitts, This setup with a dual band antenna means I only need one
antenna and radio.

I run seperate radios in the other vehicle, still lose a snippet while
aprs
transmitts as it muds the reciever of the voice rig if im on 2m !