[OZAPRS] SOT : Lead Acid battery reconditioning

Ben Lindner vk5jfk at activ8.net.au
Fri Jan 19 08:21:43 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

Thats one mean mother of a UPS. I checked out the web address. I would
suggest biting the bullet that way hopefully you know what you are
getting when you do and also the batteries are all the same age when
purchased and your not having to worry about are there any low batteries
if you only relpace a few and at 7 yrs for the current ones ,
reconditioning may last  a month or so if you are lucky as they are
getting a bit long in the "tooth". I know its not my money I'm spending
but I think a new set is the way to go.

Ben Lindner
VK5JFK

http://www.powerbattery.com/pdf/prc-1250s.pdf).