[OZAPRS] Digi with no TX audio in SE Queensland

Gordon Taylor gordon.taylor at parasyn.com.au
Wed Jan 17 00:31:02 EST 2007

Hi all,
        Just driving back from a meeting and monitoring 145.175 and could
hear a digi repeating my packets but with no audio.

To be correct I couldn't hear it repeating my packets but at least one
other
one was then a dead carrier for the similar duration.

My guess is either VK4RX-3, VK4OG-1 or VK4GME-3 as these are the only ones
can hit direct from Buderim.  I just noted from my Igate that I have been
hearing VK4OG-1 and VK4RX-3 direct in the last few minutes so maybe it is
VK4GME-3

Regards,
Gordon Taylor
VK4VP