[OZAPRS] some propagation

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Sun Feb 4 14:12:49 EST 2007

Waaaaay back when, in the early days of packet radio, there WERE only
frames, Connected, UI, ACK etc. I had Microbee with a whole 32k of
memory, a terminal program and a TNC-1!

You had to "know about frames" in order to set the tnc up, otherwise
messages got buried in a screenfull of housekeeping.

Whatever happened to Connected packet radio, FBB and all those things of
yore?

Richard Hoskin wrote:
> It's good to see people starting to take an interest in studying paths
and
> the effect wx conditions have on them.
>
> APRS can be a good tool for this if the digipeater posits (digipeater
> position transmissions) all use common paths.
>
> Cheers
> Richard
> VK3JFK

Much snipped in the interest of saving bandwidth

--
de VK3XCI
Norm in Mildura, QF15bt