[OZAPRS] Propagation time !! Check your digi configs !!

Peter Bye vk1nfi at netspace.net.au
Sun Dec 23 13:15:16 EST 2007

Well said Jack,

This is a hobby, nothing more, nothing less.  If you want it to run
perfect
and want it to run perfect now, start paying me and all the other SYSOPs.
That way we won't have to worry about finding time between work, family
and
all the other things in our lives.

Mate grab a beer (or other drink of choice) sit back, and enjoy the
season.
Stress less and you might actually enjoy life